Shopsmith Multipurpose Tool Differences
What You Get with Your Shopsmith
- 7 tools in 1 versatility. It is a complete (built in the USA) woodworking system that lets you start off with the seven basic operations (5 with the Mark V)... then expand with your advancing skills to perform more specialized tasks.
- Fits in the space of a bicycle
- Arrives fully aligned & ready to run - just attach the two legs and go to work
Includes more than three dozen hard-working standard
accessories - plus...
- Comprehensive 122 page Owner's Manual
- "Get Ready - Get Set - Go" guide to getting started with your Shopsmith tool
- 200 page, 10 lesson woodworking Self-Study Course
- 325 page "Power Tool Woodworking For Everyone" Textbook
- Access to hundreds of other optional Shopsmith accessories to perform virtually any woodworking operation you can imagine. All have been custom-engineered for use with your Shopsmith euipment, so you'll always get the optimum in performance and dependability.
A headstock (power plant) that will run six optional add-on
Special-Purpose tools to help you perform vital woodworking operations
- 11" Bandsaw
- 4" Jointer
- 6" Belt Sander
- Strip Sander
- 12" Planer
- 20" Scroll Saw
- State of the art DVR (Digital Variable Reluctance) motor producing 1-3/4 hp at 120 volts (2 hp at 240 volts), totally enclosed and fan cooled for durability. (Conventional 13.5 amp 1-1/8 hp motor on Mark V models)
- Exclusive "Shared Feature" capability between different tool set-ups makes the Shopsmith easier to use, saves your time and improves the precision of your results
- Lets you quickly and easily switch between each of the seven major tool set-ups and each of the special-purpose tools... in less than two minutes. It's true!
- All the quality and precision you could ever ask for
- Over a 600,000 satisfied Shopsmith owners must be right !
Copyright © 2014 Shopsmith All rights reserved.